Dobot Magician – Educational Model
The Dobot Magician Educational Robot is a sturdy 4-axis robotic arm with 0.2mm positioning repeatability. The high quality aluminum frame provides stability and the microstepping step motors provide smooth motion precision positioning. Feature highlights:
- High positioning repeatability up to 0.2mm, competitive with industrial robots
- User friendly software interface makes the Dobot quick to deploy in any application
- It can write, draw, move and grab things by following your orders, laser cut, solder the PCB board and work with 3D printing pen.
- Stepper motor equipped with high accuracy gear reducer allows the Dobot to DO REAL WORK!
- High strength aluminum alloy surface and processed by anodic oxidation treatment
- Easy to use, support 7 controlling methods ( PC, Mobile APP, Voice, Leap Motion, Gesture, Vision and Mind Control EEG)
- Easy control methods for beginners and also serial port SDK and motion control interface for advanced makers, using C/C and Processing as primary languages
*Please contact us prior to checking out for dealer orders, non-taxable orders, and setting up Net 30 terms.