Dobot Magician – Basic Model
The Dobot Magician Basic Robot is the second generation model of this high precision 4-axis robotic arm. It is capable of grabbing, writing, drawing, laser engraving, 3D printing and more. The Dobot Magician is very user-friendly and can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. The visualized programming interface makes it easy to code, using drag and drop command functions.
- High positioning repeatability up to 0.2mm, competitive with industrial robots
- User friendly software interface makes the Dobot quick to deploy in any application
- It can write, draw, move and grab things by following your orders, laser cut, solder the PCB board and work with 3D printing pen.
- Stepper motor equipped with high accuracy gear reducer allows the Dobot to DO REAL WORK!
- High strength aluminum alloy surface and processed by anodic oxidation treatment
- Easy to use, support 7 controlling methods ( PC, Mobile APP, Voice, Leap Motion, Gesture, Vision and Mind Control EEG)
- Easy control methods for beginners and also serial port SDK and motion control interface for advanced makers, using C/C and Processing as primary languages
*Please contact us prior to checking out for dealer orders, non-taxable orders, and setting up Net 30 terms.