Dobot Magician – Basic Model
The Dobot Magician Basic Robot is the second generation model of this high precision 4-axis robotic arm. It is capable of grabbing, writing, drawing, laser engraving, 3D printing and more. The Dobot Magician is very user-friendly and can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. The visualized programming interface makes it easy to code, using drag and drop command functions.
- High positioning repeatability up to 0.2mm, competitive with industrial robots
- User friendly software interface makes the Dobot quick to deploy in any application
- It can write, draw, move and grab things by following your orders, laser cut, solder the PCB board and work with 3D printing pen.
- Stepper motor equipped with high accuracy gear reducer allows the Dobot to DO REAL WORK!
- High strength aluminum alloy surface and processed by anodic oxidation treatment
- Easy to use, support 7 controlling methods ( PC, Mobile APP, Voice, Leap Motion, Gesture, Vision and Mind Control EEG)
- Easy control methods for beginners and also serial port SDK and motion control interface for advanced makers, using C/C and Processing as primary languages
*Please contact us prior to checking out for dealer orders, non-taxable orders, and setting up Net 30 terms.
1. Cancellation charges will be assessed against all work in progress, development costs, and inventory.
2. Restock charges will apply and product may not be returnable.
3. Blanket See IP Tech’s Terms and Conditions of Sale at www.iptech1.com/toc.htm for complete list of terms.
4. All Quotes Valid for 30 days of issuance
5. Unless expressly accepted in writing by IP Tech, additional or differing terms and conditions proposed by
BUYER or included in BUYER’s PURCHASE ORDER are objected to by IP TECH and have no effect.